High Country RV Park
High Country RV Park can be found in the southwestern Colorado town of Naturita, along the majestic and scenic Highway 141. Come enjoy a relaxing weekend in nature’s beauty and peacefulness at an RV Park that has been welcoming travelers since 2002.
Campgrounds in Montrose County, CO
When was the last time you got away from it all and went back to nature? When you choose to camp at High Country RV Park, we make camping simple so that you have more space and time to enjoy the greater outdoors. Since 2002, travelers from all over have been visiting our campgrounds in Montrose County, CO, and many of them like it so much that they choose to return year after year. With our combination of helpful amenities and rustic simplicity, it is easy to see why.
High Country RV Park is proud to offer 37 full-service landscaped RV hook-up sites. Surrounding our park are thousands of acres of public lands available for your enjoyment. Some of the greatest hiking, riding trails and rock climbing experiences are just minutes away. Fishing, hunting, four-wheeling, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, kayaking, rafting, bird-watching and relaxing in the great outdoors are just some of the many activities available to our campers. And if that isn’t enough, we also offer many amenities such as water, sewer, laundry facilities, shows, restrooms and electric hook-ups.
The countryside around Montrose, CO offers superior hunting adventures for sportsmen and women of every level, and holds many options for different game hunting throughout the year. Additionally, Montrose, CO features lots of offroading adventures in the form of 4x4ing, ATVing, and dirt biking! Here are just a few reasons why you should book your next camping reservations in Montrose County, CO at High Country RV Park:
- We are a proud locally owned and operated campground in Naturita, CO.
- We offer 37 RV sites, as well as a wide range of convenient amenities.
- Our park is surrounded by hiking trails, riding trails, mountains and rivers for your year round enjoyment.
- We offer a prime spot for those interested in skiing, snowboarding, ATV riding, rafting and more.
- Our nightly rates are affordable for every family.
- High Country RV Park is welcome to hunters.
Proudly offering quality RV parking and hook ups to people passing near:
- Montrose County, CO
- San Miguel County, CO
- Telluride, CO
- Montrose, CO
- Uravan, CO
- Grand Junction, CO
- Gateway, CO
- La Salle, CO
- Naturita, CO
- Western Colorado
- In addition to the Naturita Riverwalk, San Miguel River, and Unaweep Canyon